PRF Composites have invested significantly in the operational capabilities of the business during a period of growth and are keen to add a technically capable individual with composites experience to the sales team.
The Role: We are looking for a motivated, industrious individual with a passion for composites and a drive to deliver the very best solutions to our customers. Experience in composites manufacturing or composites production are necessary. The candidate will need to demonstrate a good understanding of composite materials and production methods of composite parts, coupled with a good commercial acumen for sales opportunities and customer engagement. Strong administrative skills are required for meeting preparation and reporting.
To effectively manage the assigned accounts as apportioned by the sales manager to include but not limited to:
- Provide the best customer experience possible.
- Look for new business opportunities.
- Look for new product opportunities. Provide as much relevant details as possible to provide the best understanding of the requirements to the Product development team. To also provide the business case to work with the Sales manager to develop this.
- Report new customer programs to the Sales manager.
- Develop a close working relationship with the customer decision makers and key material users.
- Understand the needs of the customer and to ensure we meet all reasonable needs, according to the value of that business and workload; understand the business direction of the customer and how this could impact PRF; understand customer material requirements and volumes.
- Manage workload and priorities, including a large volume of F2F meetings
- Understand the reasons behind any price increases and to effectively communicate and obtain customer agreement or feed back the customer position and recommended strategy.
- Provide customer technical support within your experience and limitations, engaging other RRF resources where that is exceeded.
- Provide customer product quality support within your experience and limitations, engaging other RRF resources where that is exceeded.
- Report any customer claims or potential claims immediately back to the Sales Manager and if over £5000, Head of Operations.
- Support the Sales Manager with required data inputs including sales budgets and forecasting, reporting, exhibitions (both UK and international), sales analysis, market and competitor research and intelligence.
- Compliance with PRF's expense, travel and Health and Safety Policies and to current COVID-Secure workplace requirements.
- To meet required KPIs for the role.